Enira White 2021
Shining pale yellow color. The awesome bouquet enchants with aromas of lemon, orange zest, quince, elderberry, acacia and mango. The taste is reach, oily with a superb crispiness. Prolonged final with a fruity character.
31 % Marsanne
23 % Roussanne
46 % Viognier
- Selection of the parcels
- Grapes analyzes and determine harvest date
- Hand picking of the grapes, quality control in the vineyard
- Grapes reception: soft destemming and quality separation of whole berries on vibrating table
- Direct pressing with pneumatic press machine in order to reach desire juice parameters: color, total acidity, phenols etc.
- Alcohol fermentation for 20 days at 14-16 ⁰C maximum as each varietal fermented separately
- Batonnage on heavy lees for 3-6 months under CO2