Most delicate touch of rich and complex floral aromas and flavors of peaches, pears, honey, nuts and hay along with mineral notes.
100 % Roussanne
- Grapes analyzes and determine harvest date
- Hand picking of the grapes, quality control in the vineyard
- Reception of the grapes: destemming and quality separation of whole berries on vibrating tables
- Direct pressing with a pneumatic press machine in order to reach desired juice parameters: color, total acidity, phenols etc.
- Alcohol fermentation for 20 days at 14-16 ⁰C maximum in 400 dm3 and 500 dm3 new French oak barrels
- Batonnage on heavy lees for 6 months under CO2
- Batonnage on fine lees for 3 months under CO2