ROSE ENIRA 2021
Shinning, quite pale salmon color. Magnificent bouquet revealing aromas of raspberry, strawberry, banana, melon, orange peels, and lime. The taste is soft, crisp and linear. It is characterized with homogeneity, balance and finesse in the mouth. Adorable after taste with medium length.
51 % Syrah
49 % Petit Verdot
- Selection of the parcels
- Analyzing of the grapes
- Hand picking of the grapes
- Destemming and quality separation of whole berries on vibrating tables
- Direct pressing with pneumatic press machine in order to reach desire juice parameters: color, total acidity, phenols.
- Alcohol fermentation about 20 days at 14⁰C maximum
- Aging on heavy lees: 3 months
- Aging on fine lees: 3 months