ENIRA WHITE 2020
This unique wine is a blend of three white varieties Marsanne, Roussanne and Viognier. Brilliant, light yellow color charm at first. Opulent bouquet reveals plenty of flavors such as pear, quince, elderberry, melon and lime. Round and soft body, dense texture and balanced acidity are felt in taste. Nice freshness and finesse at the end.
44 % Marsanne
20 % Roussanne
36 % Viognier
- Selection of the parcels
- Grapes analyzes and determine harvest date
- Hand picking of the grapes, quality control in the vineyard
- Grapes reception :soft destemming and quality separation of whole berries on vibrating table
- Direct pressing with a pneumatic press machine in order to reach desired juice parameters: color, total acidity, phenols etc.
- Alcohol fermentation for 20 days at 14-16 ⁰C maximum as each varietal fermented separately
- Batonnage on heavy lees for 3-6 months under CO2