DUO by Enira 2019
The nose is a perfect balance between the fruitiness of the Merlot and the toasty aromas of the Syrah. More woody on the nose when shaken. The mouth is middle to full-bodied with the strength of the Merlot and the velvetines of the Syrah. This wine will surely develop more strength when it will be 2-3 years older but it already has such an established balance.
Deep ink, ruby colour. Fascinating aromas dominated by plum, blackberry, cherry, herbs, toasted bread and cacao. Medium structure, roundness and balance in taste. Captivating and fruity final.
- Manual harvesting and quality control on the vineyard
- Destemming and berries selection on vibrating tables
- Filling the concrete tanks by gravity with no crushing
- Cold maceration: 3-5 days at 10-12⁰ C
- Alcohol fermentation: 5-10 days at 24-26 ⁰ C
- Hot maceration: 10-12 days at 28-30 ⁰ C
- Malolactic fermentation
- Aging in French oak barrels 40 % two / 60 % in three years old for 12 months